Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's about time!

Welcome!  I am so excited to share with you what events I am currently planning.  This blog is long over due.  I'm always sharing my ideas and what I currently planning with others verbally - and now it's time to put them down on print (sort of).  It is my hope you get inspired to plan fabulous parties, raise tons of money and/or host an event others will be talking about months later.

A little about me...
Hello, I'm Laura Castillo.  I've always had a passion for event planning.  It started when I was in my mother's womb!  My precious mother - she loved planning things and loved a great party even more.  I can remember from a very young age sitting at a TABE conference helping my mother at registration.  I was hooked!

Throughout high school and college, I often took the lead on planning events.  It really wasn't until I started working at CSC, as a temp, that I actually started getting paid for my efforts.  I learned a lot from that job and gained a dear friend who taught me the true rules of the game (thanks Nora!). 

Today, I am a full time Event Planner with OML Worldwide.  I also work with Santa Maria del Popolo School with their fundraising efforts.  I encourage you to support both of these great organizations!

Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment